The Lightroom Show: The Lightroom Show: Episode #3 with Scott & RC

Join Scott Kelby and RC Concepcion as they provide weekly tips, tricks, inspiration and ideas using the Photographer's program of choice – Adobe Lightroom
Athentech

In the third installment of The Lightroom Show, Scott demonstrates how to copy and paste in the Develop module in Lightroom Mobile, and shows you how to resize your brush using the spot removal tool. Additionally, RC gives a couple of short tips on relinking photos, and how your print brightness can affect your saved JPEGS.

The website to watch this week is http://www.marcadamus.com// - the photographic home of Marc Adamus

Make sure you check out additional tips and tricks for Lightroom by visiting the show site at http://lightroomkillertips.com

To get 24 hours a day 7 day a week training on everything Lightroom, Photoshop, and Photography please visit http://kelbyone.com

The Lightroom Show Episodes

1. Czf Barron says:

your video stops at the same places in three attempts to get a smooth video playback. Ir only shows rc’s find flie solution, god to break and stops and restarts at the beginning. Video needs fixing. view attempted with latest safari and OS X.

2. Peter Nord says:

Video goes abruptly to an ad once Scott says, “one of the things that we….” and then the video restarts from the beginning. This just after RC gives the nice tip at the start about lost folders.

3. John B Tefertiller says:

I don’t know what bit rate your video stream is, but it’s WAY too high for a typical user. My connection is ~4mbps, and I’ve been downloading on ‘pause’ for over ten minutes, and I’ve still barely got three minutes of video that’s playable.

We don’t all have 50 mbps Internet connections!

4. Nina Cleven says:

Really enjoying your show, look forward to seeing the upcoming episodes.

5. Jack says:

Fabulous show. Your tips are most helpful and the concept of working a file sent in by a viewer was truly a highlight.
    Had a spooling (?) issue with Ep. 3 wherein the video was irritatingly stop and go. If content was not so good I would have just turned it off. Can your video dept, check it out?
    Thanks a lot.

6. Eneas Costa Garcia says:

Great show. In the future, could you talk about export and import catalog. I used to create a new catalog each year, but now I’m thinking make just one catalog with all my photos. Maybe export and import catalog is a solution, isn’t? Thank you.

7. on a french asserted keyboard resizing with ctrl/alt doesn’t seems to work ?

on the other side it works in PS ?

Any idea ? Thanks

8. kenneth walters says:

I am really glad you guys started a LR only show! Hope you keep it going a long time. There are so many nuances withinLR, we all can learn new ways of working that we may not have thought of before. Great timing as well since I assume LR6 is just around the corner. Keep up the excellent work, and thanks again for this show!

9. Episode 3 will not play all the way through are you guys going to upload it again.