The Grid: The Grid: Episode 70 – Audience Topics

Scott and RC took to their social media channels to ask the audience what they wanted to discuss. What followed was a ton of info on everything from equipment to making it as a professional photographer. Leave a comment below to win one of 2 tickets to Scott's upcoming seminar in LA and check the links below for everything mentioned in the show.

1. Edgar Garcia says:

Great episode!! Would love to hear RC’s story

2. David says:

Why doesn’t iTunes have this episode?

3. Ken says:

The best Grid yet. Scott’s story about how he started should be a lesson to anyone who wants to start a business. Reminds me of my dad telling me about when he started his business, literally in a converted stable washing cars at night to have enough money to buy hotdogs. Success does not always come easily and is better appreciated when fought for.

4. Ken Powell says:

Alright you win. I get that this is supposed to be viewed live or on Kelby.tv.

Podcasts of The Grid are either late, non-existant or the wrong episode of late. Audio is haphazard. Either whisper soft and then blazingly loud and when not that it is clipping.

Audio only link is last weeks show even though it says that it is this weeks. Same with pulling the video version on Itunes. This is second time that I can remember of late that I have had this happen.

You say, “Go to the site and leave a comment”…

Comment.

I guess that I could leave a snarky comment about the new Maps app in IOS6 while I am on this rant also :)

5. Christ Benavides says:

I love this show!…I have learned so much about photography!…keep it going!

6. Kretch says:

A free 24hr pass to Kelby Training still available a day and a half later in Australia. Chuffed. Thanks Scott :)

7. Bruce says:

Another great show. I was only able to watch the first few minutes live this week. Glad I came back to watch the recording.

8. Simon says:

Hi. Just wasted to say that the audio file in this episode is of last week’s Grid.

Wow, you covered so many good topics in the this show. Thanks.

Great topics this show!

11. Ed Young says:

good show.
    Book please.

12. Thanks for the info and the link to kelbytraining free passes!

13. Ivan says:

I’m glad to have contributed a topic.

I didn’t realize the topic of “overprocessing” would be so disagreeable. It took me by surprise, when called out on and made me feel humiliated.

I wish I could have crafted my words better, so it was subjective and not taken as my personal opinion.

Live and learn. :-(

14. Sue Liberto says:

I want tickets to la show!

Great show guys! :P

16. Steamer Lee says:

I love the show guys! I’ve been watching every episode of The Grid since I heard about it. I live in Southern California, so I’d love to meet Scott and the gang in LA next Thursday. That’d be so cool.

17. Steamer Lee says:

Great episode guys, I’m a big fan of the show. I’ve been in the process of watching every one of them since I discovered The Grid. I’m from Southern California, so I’d love to meet Scott and the gang in LA in October.