Matt has a tutorial on how to add a spotlight design effect to an image. RC shows viewers a technique for tinting black and white photos. Dave creates a design and uses smart objects with text to make quick changes. Corey shows viewers how to get creative with stacking filters.
This Week's Sponsors:
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Register for PhotoshopWorld in Orlando and save $100
- Corey's Twitter feed: Twitter.com/planetphotoshop
- RC's Twitter feed: Twitter.com/aboutrc
- Matt and Dave are on the seminar tour. Check out KelbyTrainingLive.com for dates and locations
- Matt recommends Knoll Light Factory from Red Giant Software
Congratulations to George Gibbons, who won the contest from last episode. Check back here for the next contest winner.
Photoshop User TV Episode 258 is now playing!
(In order to download this file directly to your computer, right-click (Control-click on Mac) on the Download link and choose the Save As option.)