Welcome back! The Photoshop Guys are back in the studio to kick off a new season. Matt shares a tip and shows how to remove noise and sharpen your photos in Lightroom. Dave has a tutorial on removing tourists from your pictures using Smart Object stacking mode. RC has a tip that will make dragging and dropping images into Photoshop easier.
This Week's Sponsors:
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Follow RC on Twitter at twitter.com/aboutrc
- Follow Dave on Twitter at twitter.com/davecross
- Matt's tweeting at: twitter.com/mattkloskowski
- Join the Photoshop Guys Thursday, December 9th at the NAPP-athon
- Check out Help-Portrait.com and find a way to help
Congratulations to Ross Butler who has won the contest from last episode. Check back here for the next contest winner.
Photoshop User TV Episode 249 is now playing!
(In order to download this file directly to your computer, right-click (Control-click on Mac) on the Download link and choose the Save As option.)