Scott has a Lightroom tip for adding copyright metadata to all of your photos. Dave has a tutorial on creating custom workspaces in Photoshop. Matt shows off a realistic way to add texture to your images using layer masks. Special guest Corey Barker has a cool tutorial on adding reflections and shadows using Photoshop CS4 Extended 3D tools.
This Week's Sponsors:
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Check out the new Lightroom track at Photoshop World - coming to Orlando in March
- Scott and Matt have returned with their digital photography podcast, D-Town TV
- Find out which seminars are coming to a city near you. Visit KelbyTrainingLive.com
- Learn more from Corey every week on LayersTV the weekly podcast that covers the entire Creative Suite
- Follow the Photoshop Guys on Twitter at twitter.com/photoshopguys
Congratulations to Benjamin Berk who has won the contest from last week. Check back here for the next contest winner.
Photoshop User TV Episode 219 is now playing!
(In order to download this file directly to your computer, right-click (Control-click on Mac) on the Download link and choose the Save As option.)