DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
Welcome to the new season of DTown!
- Scott and Matt kick things off on the brand new set with two very exciting announcements!
- Jeremy Cowart stops by to share a tip on using a grid with a beauty dish
- Check out Jeremy's new DVD, Lifefinder!
- You can also find classes from Jeremy and tons of other great instructors at Kelby Training Online
- Scott explains when and how he uses the highlight warning on his camera's LCD
- Larry is back with a tip on making cheap v-flats in the latest Cheap Shots, and make sure you check out Larry's Cheap Shots Blog
- Check out RC Concepcion's brand new book, Get Your Photography On The Web
- RC shows how he uses gels on his flash in combination with his camera's white balance to get the best shot
- Cliff Mautner is on location with a tip on using the sun to your advantage when shooting outdoor portraits with available light
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a full-conference pass for Photoshop World Orlando! Congratulations to Marty Fox!