DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
This episode continues the series of shows on sports gear
- Scott kicks off the final episode of the season with a tip from RC Concepcion about using a Manfrotto Magic Arm as a tripod substitute
- Moose Peterson drops by to share tips on getting started in wildlife photography
- Larry shows a couple of adapters that convert single light bulb sockets into multiple ones on the latest Cheap Shots
- Matt shows how to quickly create JPEG files from your RAW Files in Photoshop, Bridge, Photoshop Elements, and Lightroom
- Joe Glyda has a few quick tips on photographing pizza
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a copy of Apple Pro Video Training for Aperture 3!
- Become a fan of Scott and Matt on Facebook!
- Check out the unique portraits and wedding photography of Holladay Weddings!
- Manfrotto Magic Arm with Super Clamp: 244RC and 35RL
- B&H Photo
- "Ten Essential Studio Tips Every Photographer Needs To Know" with Scott Kelby
- "Romancing The Landscape" with Moose Peterson
- "Food Photography" with Joe Glyda
- "On Location Photography" with Jeremy Cowart
- Larry's Cheap Shots Blog
- Joe Glyda
- Apple Pro Video Training for Aperture 3
- Scott's Facebook Fan Page
- Matt's Facebook Fan Page
- Holladay Weddings