DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
This episode continues the series of shows on sports gear
- But before we get started, BREAKING NEWS!! DTown TV will be airing LIVE from the
B&H Photo store in New York City on "Cyber" Monday, November 29 at 2:30 p.m. EST.
Log on at http://kelbytv.com/dtowntv to see the live show!
- Joe McNally is bringing his Location Lighting tour to Ft. Lauderdale on December 3
and Phoenix on December 7
- Scott shares a tip on using Live View mode to set your white balance
- Scott talks about other camera settings to set to help get the best shots for
sports, including the advantages of shooting in JPG instead of RAW
- Matt discusses getting sharper shots during night games
- Frank Doorhof is on location with a tip on keeping up good relations with location
owners during and after a shoot
- Matt and Scott show all of the accessories and other gear they use when shooting
- Joe Glyda has a tip for letting a food stylist know what the camera angle is when
you move food from the set to the kitchen
- Larry Becker talks about flashlights and batteries in the latest Cheap Shots
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a signed copy of Matt's new Layers book!
- Check out the work of sports photographer Matt Lange!
- B&H Photo
- Joe McNally
- Joe McNally Location Lighting Tour
- Frank Doorhof
- Black Rapid R-Strap
- OpTech Rainsleeve
- ThinkTank Hydrophobia
- Hoodman Loupe
- Badge Holder
- Lexar 600x UDMA CF Cards
- Lens Pen Pro Kit
- Larry's Cheap Shots
- Joe Glyda
- Inova Flashlights
- Surefire Batteries
- Layers Book (Amazon) (B&N) (Kelby Training Bookstore)
- Matt Lange