DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Scott has some tips for beginners on choosing which camera and lenses to buy.
- Larry Becker is back with his Cheap Shots segment in which he discusses cleaning dust out of the camera.
- Wedding photographer Cliff Mautner shares advice on shooting wedding processionals and recessionals.
- Matt shares a post processing tip about combining images to keep multiple subjects in focus when shooting portraits with a shallow depth of field.
- Leave a comment for your chance to win sets of Rogue Flash Benders. Congratulations to Tomasz Brodecki!
- Check out the work of food photography specialist Joe Glyda