DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Scott shows how to quickly see what your battery life is for both batteries (if you have a vertical grip) on your Nikon
- Frank Doorhof stops by with a tip on making life easier by using assistants
- Head over to Mpix.com for all your printing needs
- Matt talks about using "bulb" mode
- Alan Hess is on location at a rock club to explain camera settings for concert photography
- Larry Becker is back with a new Cheap Shots segment on using Honl Photo attachments with speedlights
- Leave a comment for your chance to win Nik Software's Complete Collection for Aperture and Lightroom, or a Kelly Moore Bag! Congratulations to Skip Wolff and Debbie Michael!