DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Matt kicks off the final episode of the season with a tip on lens fogging.
- Larry has a few tips on not being too cheap on this week's Cheap Shots
- David Hobby is back with a tip on combining a creative white balance with gelled flash to get more dramatic photos
- Scott shows how to shoot smaller JPG files while keeping a high quality to save card and hard drive space
- David Tejada shows Nikon shooters how to get one-button access to the Commander Mode menu for your pop-up flash
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a free pass to Photoshop World, a copy of Nik Software's Viveza 2 plug-in, or a signed copy of Scott's new Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers! Congratulations to Ben Gould and Ken Hunt!
- Check out the work of portrait photographer Jack Reznicki!