DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Matt has a tip for using a graduated neutral density filter when shooting large objects in the foreground
- Joe McNally stops by and shares a tip about muffling shutter sound with quiet setting
- Scott shares a tip from the studio on shooting with V-flat reflectors
- Scott has a gadget recommendation for photographers shooting out of their car windows
- Check out the work of photographer Austin Mann
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a copy of Scott's Lightroom3 book and Nik Software's Color Efex Pro Congratulations to Chuan En!