DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Matt's back out on location with some tips for getting great silhouette shots
- Wedding photographer Cliff Mautner is in the studio with a great tip on ensuring your photos are tack sharp
- Larry Becker shows off the Westcott Apollo softbox for speedlites in the latest edition of Cheap Shots
- Scott shows off the "tripod rig" for mounting both your camera and laptop on the same tripod
- Rich Harrington drops by to show some tools to help ensure your HD video capture looks great
- Scott has another beginner tip on using Aperture Priority to decide how much of your pictures you want in focus
- Go sign up for Photoshop World to see all of the guests from this week's show (and more!) in Las Vegas
- Leave a comment for your chance to win Scott's Digital Photography Book Box Set
- The winner is Mike Wootton! Congratulations Mike!
- Check out the amazing photography of Justin Grant!
- Cliff Mautner
- Westcott Apollo
- Tripod Rig - Manfrotto Double Head Support Arm
- Laptop Platform
- Zacuto Z-Finder
- Hoodman Cinema Kit Pro
- HDMI to HDMI Mini Adapter
- Small HD External Monitor
- From Still To Motion
- Rich Harrington - Facebook
- Rich Harrington - blog
- The Digital Photography Book Box Set
- Justin Grant Photography