DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Matt goes on location for tips on getting creative lens flare by shooting into the sun
- Larry Becker is back with a solution for a cheap DIY crossbar for backgrounds in the latest Cheap Shots
- Scott shows you when and how to use exposure compensation
- David Ziser drops by to talk about Highlight Tone Priority and Active-D Lighting to get extra exposure latitude for tough situations.
- Matt shows off the Booq Python Blur backpack
- Check out this week's featured photographer, Jeremy Cowart and his Voices of Haiti project!
- Leave a comment for your chance to win a copy of Scott's Photo Recipes Live book/DVD combo!
- The winner is Scott Holmes! Congratulations Scott!