DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Scott kicks off the new season with a few tips for beginners on getting sharp shots in low light
- Moose Peterson is back to show us how to use a gimbal tripod head for shooting moving subjects
- Matt talks about the various mode and setting switches on the side of 70-200mm lenses
- Wedding photographer Cliff Mautner shows a tip for getting great edge lighting on location
- Scott shows off Sticky Filters, gels that stick to your flash to help color balance your light. Leave a comment for your chance to win a set!
- Check out the amazing work of adventure photographer Tyler Stableford!