DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
- Matt kicks the show off with a tip on setting your autofocus to avoid shutter misfires
- Scott Bourne is back again to show us the Z-Finder from Zacuto, which makes seeing your viewfinder easier when shooting HDDSLR video.
- Come see Scott at his Photoshop for Digital Photographers seminar in Washington, D.C. on March 1!
- Scott has a tip for making sure your off-camera speedlite fires every time by using Pocket Wizards.
- Matt has a tip for incrementally increasing your ISO to make sure you get a sharp shot in low light when you don't have a tripod.
- Cheap Shots with Larry Becker is back with an affordable and portable posing stool
- This week's photographer is the world's top selling microstock photographer, Yuri Arcurs