DTown TV is a weekly show brought to you by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski with KelbyTraining.com.
In this week's episode, Scott and Matt discuss:
- Scott kicks off the new season with a tip on using neutral density filters to shoot with fast lenses during the day.
- Matt heads to Ybor City to share multiple new tips on shooting HDR. Be sure to check out the additional video tip here on DTownTV.com.
- Joe McNally drops by with a tip on getting usable light from an on-camera flash.
- Scott gives some great tips for shooting sports, straight from the sidelines of an NFL game!
- Matt has a couple of great tips for shooting landscapes.
- Come back next week for our first tech guide episode!